Pregleda (30 dana / ukupno): 58 / 2550
Mockplus, a UX and UI design tool that makes you prototype faster, smarter and easier: http://goo.gl/VzwQCk
It can be intimidating to get into user experience, but don’t fear: there’s plenty of help around. To help you navigate that sea of information, we make a cool list to share with you. This list covers UX/UI blogs, resources, books and tools (in no particular order). I hope it will help you guys to get better at what you’re doing!
image source: nnwmaccontent
1. Awwwards -A place to find inspiration and talent; a space for debate; a place to share knowledge and experience.
2. UX Magazine -This site creates a community with location-based listings for conferences, jobs, workshops, informal meetups, and classes.
3. UX Myths -Collects the most frequent user experience misconceptions and explains why they don’t hold true.
4. Designer News -Best UX/UI related articles collection.
5. Usability Geek -A wider array of topics that extend beyond usability, such as User Experience (UX), conversion, Human Computer Interaction (HCI) and Information Architecture (IA).
6. Lukew -A Product Director at Google shares his views on Web and device strategy, interaction design, visual design, usability, and much more.
7. Design Talks -545 Talks for Designers from 68 ux/ui conferences all over the world.
8. HelloErik Experience Design -The design and experience blog of Erik Flowers.
9. Weeklypixels -Reviews on design Books, user experience books, UX processes, graphic design books, typography books, lettering books.
10. UX Booth -Feature content on analytics, content strategy, information architecture, interaction design, philosophy, research, universal design and accessibility.
11. Mockplus Blog -The newest UX/UI design resources recommended for UX and UI designers.
12. Smashing Magazine’s UX Design Category -UX/UI experts share with you their valuable ideas, practical tips, useful guidelines, recommended best practices and great case studies.
13. Design Shack -Showcases inspiring examples of design, alongside resources and articles.
14. Creative Bloq -It is a high volume blog for creatives that features content on web design, illustration, graphic design, 3d, digital art, and more.
15. Beautiful Pixels -Showcases some of the best examples iOS and Android apps as well as UI design across various types of media
16. UX Movement -Publish articles showing how good and bad interface design practices affect user behavior.
17. DesignModo UX -Resource for both beginners and advanced designers looking to expand and improve their knowledge.
18. 1stwebdesigner -Post the latest design resource for UX/UI designers.
19. Noupe -Feature content on responsive design, UX/UI, web development, inspiration and more.
20. Six Revisions -Publish articles, guides, tutorials, news and other forms of content for people who design and build sites and apps.
21. Speckyboy -Fresh and useful resources and inspirational art, covering web design and development, graphic design, mobile development.
22. Designzzz -Offers free and useful resources for designers and developers.
23. Vandelay Design -Post creative bouts of inspiration that we all need for success.
24. Boxes and Arrows -The practice, innovation, and discussion of design.
25. InspirationFeed -You’ll find industry guidelines, case studies, design & development resources, tips & tricks, and other related web articles here.
26. Usabilla Blog -Useful ux articles or designers.
27. Dribbble -An online community for showcasing user-made artwork.
28. Behance -Showcase and discover the latest work from top online portfolios by creative professionals across industries.
29. NN/g -A leading voice in the user experience field.
2. Uxpin -Online tool let your team design, collaborate, and present prototypes.
3. Mockplus -Easy to use prototyping tool helps you design rapidly.
4. NinjaMock -An web-based and simple prototyping tool.
5. Axure -Tool for create high fidelity and complicated prototypes.
6. Justinmind -Tool for high fidelity prototypes.
7. Balsamiq Mockups -Tool for simple and low-fidelity wireframes.
8. Proto.io -Tool for design and prototype.
9. Invision -Web-based prototyping tool that make your design live quickly.
10. Marvel -Prototyping tool for linking the screens together.
11. OmniGraffle -Prototyping Tools for Mac Users.
12. Flinto -Prototyping tool for linking the screens together. Mac only.
13. Mockflow -Another platform for prototyping, with the possibility of project planning.
See Also: A Full List of UX Prototyping Tools
1. Mockplus -Prototype for iOS, Android, desktop and web. Preview design on actual device easily.
2. POP -Transform your pen+paper ideas into a real working prototype quickly.
3. AppCooker -Prototype App on iPad.
4. Framer -A new way to design with code.
5. Pixate -Experience your ideas on device as if they’re completely real.
4. Magic of CSS
Click here for more details about these UX books.
1. MindMapple -Pre-loaded with themes and templates.
2. NovaMind -A cross-platform brainstorming software.
3. MindManager -One of the best mind mapping software application developed by Mindjet.
4. SmartDraw -lets you create and edit flowcharts and diagrams using any modern web browser.
5. Visio -You are able to communicate complex information with data-linked diagrams in just a few clicks.
6. Mindsister -An online mind mapping tool that lets you capture, develop and share ideas visually.
7. Xmind -Flexible, works great on any desktop OS.
8. Coggle -An online tool for creating and sharing mindmaps.
1. Optimizely -Focuses on one specific type of test, A/B testing.
2. UserTesting -Allows to get videos of real people speaking their thoughts.
3. UsabilityTools -Helps you empathize with your users and shows you what’s working and what’s not.
4. Usabilityhub -Remote user testing to help you make confident design decisions.
5. Usabilla -One of the most comprehensive user experience packages.
6. UserFeel -Offers thorough usability testing in a wide range of languages.
7. GTMetrix -A free tool that assesses the causes of site slowdown.
8. UserEcho -Allows you to survey customers and provide support.
9. iPerceptions -Lets you survey web visitors by inviting them at the start of their visit to take a survey at the end.
10. Loop11-Improve usability of your website through scenario based tests.
11. Attensee -First impression testing for ux designers.
12. WhatUsersDo -Videos of real people speaking their thoughts as they use your website or app.
image source: execunet.com
1. Join.me -Free screen sharing from your browser, with video conferencing and unlimited audio calling.
2. Trello -Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible and rewarding way.
3. Red Pen -No matter where your colleagues are in the world, if you work with visuals it will help you collaborate with your team effortlessly.
4. Murally -Online whiteboard designed to visually organize ideas.
5. Slack -Slack gathers the most common communication tools like Google Drive, Twitter or Dropbox in one place, so the entire team is kept up-to-date.
2. Free Survey Creator -Make a free survey to know your users.
3. SurveyMonkey -Create and publish online surveys in minutes, and view results graphically and in real time.
4. SurveyGizmo -SurveyGizmo is an advanced (but easy to use) online survey software tool.
5. Typeform -Build beautiful, engaging, and conversational online forms, surveys, quizzes, landing pages, and much more with Typeform.
We hope you enjoyed getting to know about these design resource and tools. Hopefully, through them, your journey of being a UX or UI becomes easier!
Post originally published at Mockplus Blog
Budite prvi koji će ostaviti komentar.